Operation Burnout Forums: Signature Takedowns Walkthrough ?of Mystic - Operation Burnout Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Signature Takedowns Walkthrough ?of Mystic Exclusive to Operation burnout

#1 User is offline   Mystic Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 October 2005 - 07:00 PM

I'll give them to you in order.

Gone Fishin':
This first takedown is located in Silver Lake.
For Silver Lake FWD: The race starts, keep driving unril you get to the forest, pass through the forest and you'll get to an area with various tunnels, at your left you'll see some low fences at the street, make the other car crash on that fence and you'll get the takedown.

For Silver lake REV: Start, keep driving, you'll pass the bridge, turn right, keep going straight, another right, pass the bridge and the fences will be at your right, crash the other car on the fence to get the Takedown.

Homewrecker:
Description: The van needed to do this takedown is found almost everywhere, it's like a van with a portable house inside or however it is called, it's like a mini bus, make your opponent cras on it and you get the Takedown.

Pillar Driller:
The third takedown can be found in a lot of places of Downtown.
For Downtown REV: This takedown is so easily found and made, just look for some columns and make your opponent crash on it.
For Downtown FWD: It takes more time to find it in FWD, but keep driving, you'll pass the underground tunnel, the park, a bridge, and on the street you'll find the column, make your opponent crash to have the takedown.

Hit The Split:
Hit The Split is found on two places of Downtown.
For Downtown REV: Drive, pass all things until you get to the underground tunnel, make the opponent crash into the corner or any place near the corner and you get the Takedown.
For Downtown FWD:Drive, turn left and you'll see the underground tunnel, make the opponent crash into the corner or any place near the corner and you get the Takedown.
*NOTE*: It can be on both corners.

Truck Turpedo:
Is found mostly on the Highway of Golden City.
Description: Just make the opponent crash on the Truck and you get the takedown.

Euro Tram Ram:
I found this one in Winter City.
Description: Just drive until you get to a street that has two wide spaces on each extreme of the road, in that lanes the Tram will be passing, make the opponent crash on the Tram and get the Takedown.

Snowed Under:
This takedown can be found on Winter City and Alpine, it's the two ones I've seen the truck so far.
Description: The truck needed for this one looks like the Trash truck, but instead it has a shunt on it's front, a yellow shunt, and a yellow trunk. Make the opponent crash on that truck to get the Takedown.

Paid The Price!:
This one is found in Alpine.
Description: Just drive until you find the paycheck, make your opponent crash on the paycheck and the price of the takedown is paid.

Riviera Rustabout:
Found in Riviera(duh!)
Description: Drive until you see a really big monument with a woman on it's top, make the opponent crash on the monument to have the takedown.

Gatecrasher:
Located in Vineyard.
Description: If you do the REV part of Vineyard, it'll be faster to find a big arched thing, make your opponent crash on it to have the Takedown.

Grapes of Wrath:
Found in Vineyard.
Description: Find the Wine truck/van and make an opponent crash on it. I found it at the first curve if you drive in FWD.

Market-Stalled:
Found in Golden City.
Description: Very easy to get, just ride untuil you get to a place that has a lot of banners and big market places on it's corners and make your opponent crash to either one of the sides to get the takedown.

Tuk-Down:
Can easily be found on any Far East place.
Description: find the touristic 3-wheeled mini vehicle and make your opponent cras on it to get the takedown.

Ship Wreck:
Found on the Dockside.
Description: Ride until you get to an area which is a big curve, on that curve make the opponent crash into the inside part to get the takedown.

Rumble on the Jungle:
Found on Island Paradise
Description: Drive until you get to the jungle, once in the jungle make the enemy crash on any side to get the takedown.

Catch the Tour Bus:
Can easily be found on Island Paradise.
Description:Drive, eventually you'll get to a place that has a lot of parked buses, make an enemy crash on any of them to get the takedown.

Taxi Takedown:
Found in any place with taxies(U.S.A.).
Desciption: Just make the opponent crash into a taxi.

Tow Away Zone:
Found in Airport T1 & T2.
Description:Right at the beginning of the part, at your left you'll see some columns, make your opponent crash in any of them to have the takedown.

Bridge Over:
Found in Harbour Town.
Description:Start, you'll drive, in a part of this track you'll find some concrete places with big palms on them, make the opponent crash on them to take the Snapshot of the takedown.

Median Mash:
This is found on Palm Bay Marina
Description: Drive, until you'll get to a bridge, in that bridge make an opponent crash on the inside part and get the last Signature Takedown.

*Hint*: It'll be way easier if you do this on Road Rage.

When you make all the Signature Takedowns you'll take, as a reward, the Oval Special Racer.

?This walkthrough is under copyright(?) of Mystic, and is exclusive to Operation: Burnout.

This post has been edited by Mystic: 01 November 2005 - 11:31 PM

#2 User is offline   Follow Icon

• Fearless Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2005 - 07:06 PM

Nice job man. :)
Look's great!

#3 User is offline   Mystic Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 October 2005 - 10:37 PM

There's been a lot of updates, two descriptions added, and one place modified (Gatecrasher's one). Enjoy it! Remember it's still in construction.

#4 User is offline   Mystic Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:18 PM

Update made, the Walkthrough is now complete, Enjoy it!.

This double post was made with permission of Cooper, just in case.

This post has been edited by Mystic: 01 November 2005 - 11:19 PM

#5 User is offline   Cooper Icon

• Administrator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • PSN ID: AntonCooper
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:47 PM

Brilliant Job Mystic. I updated the menu on the main site and Signature takedowns now link here.
I'll also post this as news on the main site tomorrow. :)

#6 User is offline   Traffic Attacker Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:48 AM

Euro Tram Ram:
I found this one in Winter City.
Description: Just drive until you get to a street that has two wide spaces on each extreme of the road, in that lanes the Tram will be passing, make the opponent crash on the Tram and get the Takedown.

Also Tram Ram Signature Takedown too

Snowed Under:
This takedown can be found on Winter City and Alpine, it's the two ones I've seen the truck so far.
Description: The truck needed for this one looks like the Trash truck, but instead it has a shunt on it's front, a yellow shunt, and a yellow trunk. Make the opponent crash on that truck to get the Takedown.

Grapes of Wrath:
Found in Vineyard.
Description: Find the Wine truck/van and make an opponent crash on it. I found it at the first curve if you drive in FWD.

Found in Riviera(duh!)
Description: Drive until you see a really big monument with a woman on it's top, make the opponent crash on the monument to have the takedown.

Its is these 4 takedowns that have become the bane of my exsistance and 4 of which I need help with I've been to those tracks and sometmes I came close. but the thing is I really don't know how to do them properly even when reading the descriptions and which ideal car to use to do them

Oh yeah I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not but if it isn't you guys move it to the right section

This post has been edited by Traffic Attacker: 05 February 2006 - 07:49 AM

#7 User is offline   Jakatos Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:51 AM

Actually, part of it is incorrect. The info of how to get the Bridge Over and Median Mash signature takedows have been switched and you can get the Grapes of Wrath takedown in Harbor Town and Rivera too. Also I got some of the other takedowns in other places like the Rivera Roustabout takedown is also able to be taken in the Berth Trauma area for Burnout 3. Finally you need to be a little bit specific on two takedowns, you don't need to do the truck torpedo signature takedown in Golden City, I did it in Silver Lake and the Taki Takedown is only able to be performed in the US.

This post has been edited by Jakatos: 05 January 2009 - 08:57 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users