Operation Burnout Forums: Strange Problem with Crash-Junctions - Operation Burnout Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Strange Problem with Crash-Junctions Not any More!

#1 User is offline   sharppi Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:09 AM

I had to register this forum only for this, so here it goes(hope to get some answers)

Well i can't open any other crash junctions than that first "Trailer Trash". I have earned over $7.5 million total on that map and single record is $235k. But still, any other map doesn't open to me. It's damn weird.

And when i start that trailer trash, those medals and requirements for them doesn't show up like in that tutorial-crash video. I suppose that gold for that first map require only $140k and that's easy to me. But no, i don't get any kind of medallion after trailer trash event. And I allways get something about $150k

If somebody knows solution to this, i would be happy. Maybe I could even give a few bucks via paypal!

Thank you!

EDIT: I figured that out myself. This works via world map challenges!

This post has been edited by sharppi: 29 September 2008 - 11:19 AM

#2 User is offline   UISProphet Icon

• Platinum Elite
  • Icon
  • Time Zone: GMT -5 hours

Posted 29 September 2008 - 12:14 PM

Do we still get the money?

#3 User is offline   sewer_shark249 Icon

• Shareholder
  • Icon
  • PSN ID: sewer_shark249

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:42 AM

YAY!!! way to go sharppi ,No problem thats why we are here, to help!!!I do think we should get something you know prophet since I wasted my time on this topic...Sniff sniff I miss Sharpei already ,he was a great asset to the site...RIP

#4 User is offline   Midnight Rider Icon

• Silver Elite
  • Icon
  • Location:Oakland, California Microphone/PS Eye: Yes Playing: Midnight Club:LA
  • PSN ID: MRCMidnightRider
  • Time Zone: GMT +9 hours

Posted 30 September 2008 - 06:45 AM

View Postsewer_shark249, on Sep 29 2008, 06:42 PM, said:

YAY!!! way to go sharppi ,No problem thats why we are here, to help!!!I do think we should get something you know prophet since I wasted my time on this topic...Sniff sniff I miss Sharpei already ,he was a great asset to the site...RIP

Oh cmon... he's not online and he registered recently, give him some time... Ok sharppi, to unlock more crash events, you need to go on a World Tour and beat the crash record of at least bronze. I used to have that game but I'll have to kill my step-dad for stealing it and sold it to the pawn shop! I F***ing love to play it again Posted Image

This post has been edited by Midnight Rider: 30 September 2008 - 06:45 AM

#5 User is offline   UISProphet Icon

• Platinum Elite
  • Icon

Posted 30 September 2008 - 10:58 AM

View PostMidnight Rider, on Sep 30 2008, 02:45 AM, said:

Oh cmon... he's not online and he registered recently, give him some time... Ok sharppi, to unlock more crash events, you need to go on a World Tour and beat the crash record of at least bronze. I used to have that game but I'll have to kill my step-dad for stealing it and sold it to the pawn shop! I F***ing love to play it again Posted Image

He already figured that out... if you look, he edited his own post minutes after he originally created this topic. From the way he worded the topic, he's just here to get help... only reason he could be bothered to register. Even wanted to pay someone... which I found completely arrogant.

If anyone needs me... I'll be playing my pristene copy of Burnout 3: Takedown :hehe:

#6 User is offline   boostracer9 Icon

• Gold Elite
  • Icon
  • XBox Live Gamertag: boostracer
  • Time Zone: GMT -8 hours

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:02 AM

View PostUISProphet, on Sep 30 2008, 03:58 AM, said:

View PostMidnight Rider, on Sep 30 2008, 02:45 AM, said:

He already figured that out... if you look, he edited his own post minutes after he originally created this topic. From the way he worded the topic, he's just here to get help... only reason he could be bothered to register. Even wanted to pay someone... which I found completely arrogant.

If anyone needs me... I'll be playing my pristene copy of Burnout 3: Takedown :hehe:

i will be too Prophet :hehe:
I love to gloat about stuff like this

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users