• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Crash Guide ? Of Mystic Exclusive to Operation:Burnout

#1 User is offline   Mystic Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 09:20 PM

The following is the Walkthrough of all the Crash Events, they're set as in the Crash Nav(Downtown, Waterfront, Silver Lake...).

Hint: If you want to find something faster press "ctrl+F".

Downtown

Cross Traffic:
$145,000
$100,000
$65,000

Description:
You'll start, take the boost, pass the first line of cars, which are some taxies, don't crash on them, then you'll see a Gasoline Truck, crash on it making sure you get the coin, this one is really easy, you won't have any problems.

Demolition:

$190,000
$150,000
$55,000

Description:
Start, take the boost, pass the first line, crash with the flatbed, make sure to at least take the bronze coin, then try to put your car on the middle of the street.

Dead End:

$350,000
$250,000
$100,000

Description:
Start, drive, be careful, because when the tunnel ends there be a car on your right lane, then go toward the boost, the bronze coin, the silver coin, and crash onto the Gasoline Truck, try to aftertouch on the Crashbreaker icon.

Wrecks City:

$450,000
$250,000
$70,000

Description:
Drive, take the boost, and take the ramp in a way you do a barrel roll, this may make it easier for you to take the three coins, and then hit some cars.This one may take some time so be patience.

Hate to be Late:

$600,000
$250,000
$80,000

Description:
Start, pass the tunnel, get the bronze coin, the boost, keep driving until you hit a gasoline truck, which will be at your left, aftertouch into the other truck, and wait until you get your crashbreaker, and aftertouuch on the gold coin.

Hold Tight:

$500,000
$250,000
$80,000

Description:
Drive, instead of getting the boost, go to your left and get the silver coin, then go back to the right lane, hit the crashbreaker icon, and aftertouch in the gold coin, once there you'll probably hit a gasoline's truck back, that will make an explosion, if you can you may try aftertouching into the other crashbreaker icon, but that's just losing time.

Traffic Jammed:

$450,000
$250,000
$80,000

Description:
This one was really hard for me, it'll possibly be for you too. Start, race, take the bronze coin and drive as nearest to the right part as you can, honking the horn, pass, take the boost, and try to take the silver coin, crashing over a taxi, this one is really hard, even being experienced, one of the last 3 of the ones I got gold.

STILL WORKING ON THIS GUIDE, THIS WILL TAKE ME A LOT OF DAYS SO BE PATIENCE, THIS AIN'T EASY.

This Guide is under Copyright(?) of Mystic, and is exclusive to Operation:Burnout.

This post has been edited by Mystic: 11 November 2005 - 12:46 AM

#2 User is offline   Follow Icon

• Fearless Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:53 PM

Yeah I know, it's hard as hell. :P

Pinned.

#3 User is offline   iloweru Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip

Posted 25 November 2005 - 11:56 AM

im having a bad time with tourist trap, the hightes score i get is around 49600 any help.

#4 User is offline   Mystic Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 November 2005 - 06:31 PM

i decided I won't work more on this... school has me too busy.

My best help for you is to download my 89% file, cuz Tourist Trap was one of the last 3 I got done.

#5 User is offline   Cooper Icon

• Administrator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • PSN ID: AntonCooper
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 25 November 2005 - 06:41 PM

No problem Mystic, I'll probably pick it up after christmas when i get my new PSP.

#6 User is offline   iloweru Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:03 PM

where can i download your guide from?

#7 User is offline   Follow Icon

• Fearless Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:14 PM

Cooper, on Nov 25 2005, 06:41 PM, said:

No problem Mystic, I'll probably pick it up after christmas when i get my new PSP.

Me to Cooper with the Burnout 3 Crashguide.
I just don't have the time and I have to start doing a lot of work. =\

where can i download your guide from?

Gamesave 89%

#8 User is offline   Cooper Icon

• Administrator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • PSN ID: AntonCooper
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:36 PM

Again, no problems. :)

@iloweru: Check out gamefaq guides. That may help you.
http://www.gamefaqs....ame/921495.html

#9 User is offline   hoover93 Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:07 PM

Hi everyone! I've started playing Crash Events again and I've only got 2 gold medals remaining: in event Drive Angry and in event Tourist Trap. Please anybody give me a strategy for them!!!

#10 User is offline   the block Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:45 AM

View Posthoover93, on Aug 15 2008, 09:07 AM, said:

Hi everyone! I've started playing Crash Events again and I've only got 2 gold medals remaining: in event Drive Angry and in event Tourist Trap. Please anybody give me a strategy for them!!!

Yeah for me, after hitting the boost, speed down the dirt and try to get the gold and hit the big green and red 18 wheeler in the MIDDLE of where the front of the big rig meets the back of it.

If u hit right and hit it dead on, ur car should stop and bounce back instead of smashing through the big rig. after that, a blue van should come by and hit u to the left (you will know that u did it right if the camera faces differently than if u were to, say, hit the back, because if u hit the middle correctly, the camera should face the big rig u are trying to hit. if u did it wrong, the camera will just show the pile up with all of the cars smashing into each other).

u dont need to get the silver or bronze coins or the extra crashbreaker when the blue van hits u to the left. the main problem to this one is the other big rig on the very left that is pulling away from the crash pile-up. it is the same type of red and green big rig that u hit in the beginning. that makes the difference between 544,646 and 600,~~~. however, the red x's block u from hitting it after it pulls away past the shadow of the highway overpass.

so after the van hits u to the left, try to get as close as u can to the big rig, and then set off your crashbreaker when u r as close as u can get to the big rig. if u can manage to get it with ur crashbreaker, then u should have beat the goal IF u got the gold coin in the beginning. theres lots of variations to this one method.

for example, after the blue van hits u to the left, and u know that ur not gonna be able to get close to the big rig pulling away, u could try to get to the red taxi which is also pulling away but is closer to u than the big rig and then set off the crashbreaker to hopefully shoot the red taxi into the big rig. VERY HARD to do.

theres also another way that happened to me when i was attempting the first way. in the beginning when i drove down the dirt, i tried to get the gold and hit the middle of the big rig, but i missed the middle, and i hit slightly to the right of the middle, so the camera stayed looking at the pile up instead of the big rig i'm supposed to hit. but instead of normally just smashing through the big rig, i flew way up into the air. normally, if u get some air, the incoming traffic, especially the trucks, would just smash into u and u would get stuck in the middle of the pile up, but instead, i flew up so high that i flew over the traffic, so i started flying towards the big rig i was supposed to hit, and since the camera wasn't looking at the big rig, i didn't know where it was, so i just flew where i thought it was, and as soon as i got to the red x's, i used the crashbreaker and actually got the big rig in the explosion!!! i was sooooo happy hahaha

#11 User is offline   Legends101 Icon

• Unsafe Member
  • PipPip
  • Time Zone: GMT +2 hours

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:49 AM

View PostCooper, on Nov 25 2005, 06:41 PM, said:

I buy my Slim PSP too in my B-day,is your PSP,slim?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users