Operation Burnout Forums: Bug with signature takedowns? - Operation Burnout Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bug with signature takedowns? Cannot perform "Berth Trauma"

#1 User is offline   ProXy Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • XBox Live Gamertag: HTP ProXy

Post icon  Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:52 AM

Hello there,

I downloaded Burnout 3 Takedown from the xbox marketplace and never thought to be able to reach 100%. Now I have done nearly everything. The only things left are 1500 and 2000 total takedown, shich will come with time. My problem is my last signature takedown called "Berth Trauma". I have to perform a takedown into Riviera Marina. Whenever I try to do so this takedown is shown as the "Riviera Roustabout" which can be done on the same track but at a different location. I habe repeated the takedown 3 times in 2 different car classes, it is everytime the wrong takedown. Did anyone have the same problem in Burnout 3?

Thanks fo answers,
ProXy

#2 User is offline   Comebacker Icon

• Unsafe Member
  • PipPip
  • Time Zone: GMT -4 hours

Posted 24 May 2009 - 05:03 PM

View PostProXy, on Oct 26 2008, 05:52 AM, said:

Hello there,

I downloaded Burnout 3 Takedown from the xbox marketplace and never thought to be able to reach 100%. Now I have done nearly everything. The only things left are 1500 and 2000 total takedown, shich will come with time. My problem is my last signature takedown called "Berth Trauma". I have to perform a takedown into Riviera Marina. Whenever I try to do so this takedown is shown as the "Riviera Roustabout" which can be done on the same track but at a different location. I habe repeated the takedown 3 times in 2 different car classes, it is everytime the wrong takedown. Did anyone have the same problem in Burnout 3?

Thanks fo answers,
ProXy

I read on burnoutwikia that you have to hit your opponent into the wall that's near the roustabout one. I'm not 100% sure on this one because I'm certain I got this one when I wasn't looking for it.

#3 User is offline   KBABZ Icon

• Elite Member
  • Icon
  • PSN ID: KBABZ
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:02 AM

As far as I'm aware, Berth Trauma is done by Taking a rival Down using thewall Dock area just before/after the finish line. You have to hit them into the wall adjacent to the Docks on the water's edge, but I can't think of why the game would reward you with the wrong one each time.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users