Operation Burnout Forums: Alright this is getting me upset! - Operation Burnout Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Alright this is getting me upset!

#1 User is offline   Metallicats33 Icon

• Shareholder
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • XBox Live Gamertag: metallicats33
  • PSN ID: metallicats33

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:19 AM

Well I just got a 360 and purchased my first Burnout game on it, Burnout Revenge. I've kinda waited till I got a 360 to get this game so I am into it. My gripe is that after playing through the single player a bit I decided to go online with it. Now there were plenty of games that I could join... could. they were all ranked and every time I went into a room I got Kicked!! WHY?? is it because I have no rank yet? I am new to revenge but am far from a Burnout "noob" I've played almost every Burnout game out there, even DS Legends! I had at one time 7 rooms to choose from and every time I entered one the host eventually kicked me :angry: . the only game I got to play online was an unranked crash tour. While fun, I really wanted to race!

If anyone on this site still plays this game and wants to play online add me: metallicats33

I'll try my luck on Wednesday, hopefully a more respectable bunch of players will be on :glare:

#2 User is offline   WiiFreak Icon

• Gold Elite
  • Icon
  • PSN ID: WiiFreak
  • Time Zone: GMT -5 hours

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:17 AM

What a bunch of assholes :angry: Anyways there should be some people from here who would play with you.

#3 User is offline   GreedyTurbo529 Icon

• Unsafe Member
  • PipPip
  • XBox Live Gamertag: GreedyTurbo529

Posted 27 January 2009 - 05:37 AM

Im a few months late but I just got Revenge for the 360, I beat it on the original Xbox but I want it on my 360 too, anyways Ill race ya sometime, tag: GreedyTurbo529

#4 User is offline   ZombieTron Icon

• Dangerous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • XBox Live Gamertag: ZombieTron

Posted 27 January 2009 - 02:02 PM

Yep, if you don't have a rank yet and you join people in the top 5000 or so you do run the risk of being kicked. A lot of the reason is because of the risk of being disconnected. If I have a good rank and am racing with a room of dots, but I get disconnected in the race, my rank will plummet.

There are lots of other people who are also dots or low rankers, so they shouldn't have a problem with you racing.

If you see me or Xandu hosting we only kick people out to make room for friends or if they are annoying.

I hope you have had better luck getting a game! :)

#5 User is offline   mobypsx Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip
  • XBox Live Gamertag: mobypsx
  • PSN ID: mobypsx

Post icon  Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:38 PM

There is alot of sub 5000 rankers that do kick you, but there are still quite a few sub 500 rankers that will race you. I had a ranking of around 30000, I managed to win a race with a couple of 1000 rankings and my ranking dropped to 7979. I know when I next race it would go back to the 30ks.

Please add me, gametrag: mobypsx

Revenge is much better online than paradise, there were no online races when I went on paradise Sunday night.

#6 User is offline   Metallicats33 Icon

• Shareholder
  • Icon
  • XBox Live Gamertag: metallicats33
  • PSN ID: metallicats33

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:00 AM

View PostZombieTron, on Jan 27 2009, 06:02 AM, said:

Yep, if you don't have a rank yet and you join people in the top 5000 or so you do run the risk of being kicked. A lot of the reason is because of the risk of being disconnected. If I have a good rank and am racing with a room of dots, but I get disconnected in the race, my rank will plummet.

There are lots of other people who are also dots or low rankers, so they shouldn't have a problem with you racing.

If you see me or Xandu hosting we only kick people out to make room for friends or if they are annoying.

I hope you have had better luck getting a game! :)

Well it got a bit better but I still got kicked alot. I haven't played in a while though... I've got too many game to play and too little time :confused: I'll probably pick this up again some time soon.

View Postmobypsx, on Jan 27 2009, 01:38 PM, said:

There is alot of sub 5000 rankers that do kick you, but there are still quite a few sub 500 rankers that will race you. I had a ranking of around 30000, I managed to win a race with a couple of 1000 rankings and my ranking dropped to 7979. I know when I next race it would go back to the 30ks.

Please add me, gametrag: mobypsx

Revenge is much better online than paradise, there were no online races when I went on paradise Sunday night.

I'll add you when I get on again.
and yes the 360 side of paradise has died out horribly :confused:
PS3 online is always booming though, 70 rooms + at any given time

This post has been edited by Metallicats33: 28 January 2009 - 01:03 AM

#7 User is offline   boostracer9 Icon

• Gold Elite
  • Icon
  • XBox Live Gamertag: boostracer
  • Time Zone: GMT -8 hours

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:43 AM

the 360 side of Paradise is full of either the experienced hardcore players, or the n00bs that dont know jack about the game.
A majority of those are n00bs.

I'll have to pick up Revenge again sooner or later

#8 User is offline   XxHotRodxX Icon

• Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • XBox Live Gamertag: TMM Spectre

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:49 PM

View Postboostracer9, on Jan 28 2009, 05:43 AM, said:

the 360 side of Paradise is full of either the experienced hardcore players, or the n00bs that dont know jack about the game.

Put me on the revenge curcuit. The only problem is i dont have the Revenge Racer.

GT: ReVenge Rac3r

#9 User is offline   Yoyo Icon

• Elite Member
  • Icon
  • XBox Live Gamertag: Yoyo805
  • PSN ID: GGs_Yoyo (PSP Only)

Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:40 AM

View PostXxHotRodxX, on Feb 22 2009, 09:49 AM, said:

View Postboostracer9, on Jan 28 2009, 05:43 AM, said:

Put me on the revenge curcuit. The only problem is i dont have the Revenge Racer.

GT: ReVenge Rac3r

Or do you? :ninja:

What I mean is while playing online, you get every car

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users