Operation Burnout Forums: Road Rage: Help! - Operation Burnout Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Road Rage: Help! Final one... why is it so hard?

#1 User is offline   Yoyo Icon

• Elite Member
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • XBox Live Gamertag: Yoyo805
  • PSN ID: GGs_Yoyo (PSP Only)
  • Time Zone: GMT -5 hours

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:28 AM

Ok first my game glitches alot. If I score a Takedown but Crash exaclty after I force them out, it doesn't count. And either my bad driving skills or they are steering away from the wall when I slam them into it stops them from being Taken Out and instead I slip ahead of them, I need an easy way to get Gold

#2 User is offline   WiiFreak Icon

• Gold Elite
  • Icon
  • PSN ID: WiiFreak
  • Time Zone: GMT -5 hours

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:39 AM

Try turning off the takedown camera in the options menu so after every takedown it doesn't zoom in on your rival crashing. That way you can get multiple takedowns in a row easily.

#3 User is offline   Comebacker Icon

• Unsafe Member
  • PipPip
  • Time Zone: GMT -4 hours

Posted 23 May 2009 - 03:36 PM

View Postviper1315, on Dec 2 2008, 11:39 PM, said:

Try turning off the takedown camera in the options menu so after every takedown it doesn't zoom in on your rival crashing. That way you can get multiple takedowns in a row easily.

That's a way to help get more double or triple takedowns and maybe help concentrate on a race more.

Also, for the road rages, use a car from either the Muscle, Compact or Sports series to easily get tons of takedowns. When you crash after a takedown on a rival, you're probably pushing them into a vehicle approaching head-on, and while you'll get your takedown, the vehicles sometimes smash yours as well, making you crash. I prefer to hit them into a wall, then boost away from the car that was thrown in the air. If you let that car come down on you, your opponent will have scored an aftertouch takedown.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users