Operation Burnout Forums: Burnout 3 Youtube Stats World Tour Dec' 08 - Operation Burnout Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Burnout 3 Youtube Stats World Tour Dec' 08 A look at where Burnout fans unlocking the Euro come from

#1 User is offline   Fnord Icon

• Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 22 December 2008 - 05:47 PM

From the videos of B3 I've put on youtube I get hits from all over the place. It's amazing. Check out 'Reunion' on a map. There are people there playing Burnout 3 and looking at videos that help unlock the Euro on Youtube four years after the game came out!

Just from the last month (Nov 20th - Dec 20th 08) here are some global stats for http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wweN5lMWGpg my talkthrough guide to the 2 Bus/Trailer/Tram takedowns for unlocking the Euro

South America: Top countries in order of views - Uruguay, Chile, Brazil, Bolivia, Argentina.

e.g. Argentina - Youtube search - "burnout 3 takedown - how to get two bus takedown"

Middle East: Top countries in order of views - Georgia, Kuwait, Israel, Saudi Arabia

e.g. Israel - Youtube search - "burnout 3 2 trailer takedown"

Africa: Top countries in order of views - Reunion, Egypt

e.g. Reunion - Youtube search - "burnout 3"

Asia: Top countries in order of views - Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Phillippines

e.g. South Korea - Youtube search - "burnout 3 how to unlock cars"

Europe: Top countries in order of views - Andorra, Finland, UK, Sweden, Iceland

e.g. Iceland - Youtube search - "burnout 3 tram takedown"
Bonus Youtube search fun - "birmout takedown 3 traler"

USA: Top states in order of views - California, Conneticut, Texas, Iowa, Illinois

e.g. Conneticut - Youtube search - "how to get euro-circuit racer"

This is just a quick sample from the last month alone. Burnout 3 was released 50 months before this stat period began! It came out in September 2004. These are only from one video specific to unlocking the Euro, but they represent a worldwide following of the game that is still gaining new fans all the time. The full list of most popular countries and searches over longer stat periods is heart warming.

(Crossposted reply from the xbox forum for Burnout 3)

#2 User is offline   WiiFreak Icon

• Gold Elite
  • Icon
  • PSN ID: WiiFreak
  • Time Zone: GMT -5 hours

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:51 AM

I wouldn't be surprised interest in burnout 3 has risen because of Paradise. Probably why EA put out burnout Anthology so they could make some extra cash off of people looking for the classic burnout games after playing Paradise.

#3 User is offline   briceshephard Icon

• Unsafe Member
  • PipPip

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:11 PM

how many gold medals do u need to unlock cause it said i need gold medal on all races and i did but did it mean like road rage and time trails and stuff like that?

#4 User is offline   Fnord Icon

• Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2009 - 10:56 PM

View Postbriceshephard, on Mar 29 2009, 05:11 PM, said:

how many gold medals do u need to unlock cause it said i need gold medal on all races and i did but did it mean like road rage and time trails and stuff like that?

It's all about the takedown target trophies. Look at your details where you see signature takedowns and postcards, it's in that section that you can see what you still need to get for the Euro.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users