Operation Burnout Forums: How many of you are getting Burnout Revenge 360? - Operation Burnout Forums

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How many of you are getting Burnout Revenge 360? It looks good enough to buy again

#1 User is offline   BurningSilver Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:23 AM

Revenge for the 360 looks good enough to warrant spending $60 on it. I'm going to get a 360 as soon as I can find one, and this game looks like a great game for the new console. Did you see those crashes? I need some gameplay vids right now. :D

#2 User is offline   Follow Icon

• Fearless Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2006 - 07:42 PM

I would love to play Burnout Revenge on 360...but I dunno, 360 does not appeal.

#3 User is offline   Cooper Icon

• Administrator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • PSN ID: AntonCooper
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 12 January 2006 - 08:51 PM

The game looks amazing! Though I'm still not sure it would be worth it for me to spend ?300+ on a 360 just for 1 game. I'll just wait for a PS3 Burnout :D

#4 User is offline   Macey Icon

• Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2006 - 08:57 PM

Cooper, on Jan 12 2006, 08:51 PM, said:

The game looks amazing! Though I'm still not sure it would be worth it for me to spend ?300+ on a 360 just for 1 game. I'll just wait for a PS3 Burnout :D

You my friend, are the smartest man alive. Yes, I am waiting for the PS3.

#5 User is offline   BurningSilver Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 January 2006 - 11:33 PM

Well, I'm sure Burnout 5 will come out on the 360 too. And I wouldn't buy the 360 just for Burnout Revenge, there are other good games too. I think I've decided that I want one, but I need the PS3 too. :rolleyes:

This post has been edited by BurningSilver: 12 January 2006 - 11:34 PM

#6 User is offline   DJmpdSly Icon

• Unsafe Member
  • PipPip

Posted 30 January 2006 - 06:18 PM

yep it's all about the ps3, only excuses for the 360: 1. bragging rights of having a next-gen-console before everyone else... 2. X-Mas Compulsiveness... 3. you didnt read the articles about the ps3 ha ha ha ha

if im wrong that's groogy... but this is my opinion :)

edit: oh yeah, and i already have Revenge on ps2, and while it dont look as pretty i think ill wait till im tired of it and need the new tracks or whatever it is they added ontop of graphix that had me intrested b4...

This post has been edited by DJmpdSly: 30 January 2006 - 06:21 PM

#7 User is offline   BurningSilver Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 February 2006 - 11:21 PM

there are some good points to the 360. It has things that aren't going to be on the PS3.

Same thing with the PS3.

That's why I'm getting a 360 soon, then a PS3 when Burnout 5 comes out.

#8 User is offline   Knuckles Dawson Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:23 PM

I'm definitely picking this one up. Especially because I was 7th overall in Race mode for a good while before I got into Far Cry Instincts on Xbox. I look forward to seeing a few of you online. Feel free to send me a Friend Request so we can have a couple races in March.

#9 User is offline   ZombieTron Icon

• Dangerous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • XBox Live Gamertag: ZombieTron

Posted 15 February 2006 - 10:17 AM

I have Burnout Revenge 360 on Pre-order. You would have to pay me a LOT to go back to playstation now, maybe I am missing something but its UGLY and the controllers are UGLY.

#10 User is offline   BurningSilver Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 February 2006 - 08:01 AM

Knuckles Dawson, on Feb 13 2006, 09:23 PM, said:

I'm definitely picking this one up. Especially because I was 7th overall in Race mode for a good while before I got into Far Cry Instincts on Xbox. I look forward to seeing a few of you online. Feel free to send me a Friend Request so we can have a couple races in March.

Cool, a good racer! I look forward to racin' ya. :P

#11 User is offline   Undead Zmobie Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip

Posted 01 March 2006 - 12:14 AM

I'll definately be buying this game next week. Burnout Revenge was so close to surpassing Burnout 3 in greatness, but a few glitches and no Single Event option prevented this. If glitches are fixed and Single Event added, I'll be insanely happy. I'm going to preorder this weekend.

#12 User is offline   jjj13 Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 March 2006 - 07:58 PM

I know I am banned but let me post my thought about this game. I have a xbox 360 and I have this game. It is really fun and worth the money. The first thing you notice is the new feel the game has and the graphics. In burnout revenge some of the levels looked gloomy(lone peak), but now lone peak is like a real bright place compared to that one plae It think is called sunshine keys(Witch feels real different this time around). The graphics are way better. I am going to play it in hd tonight, and I know it will be great. I came across a few new crash events and they are pretty cool. They offer some new stuff. The scraps that come off the car are so cool. I say get this game. Please do not deled this post it took me a bit to type it. Man I miss this place. Oh well, but I hope this help you buy this game.

#13 User is offline   Cooper Icon

• Administrator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • PSN ID: AntonCooper
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 10 March 2006 - 08:14 PM

You can stay. Just make sure you check you spelling and grammar before you post.

#14 User is offline   BabbleBurn Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip

Posted 15 March 2006 - 01:14 AM

I have been playing B4 on the PS2 since it came out, played it hard and then dwindled off for quite a while. Just this past weekend I went to a friends house to have my first experience with an XBOX 360 and they had purchased B4 just that night. We popped it in and now I'm truely addicted all over again. I have spent more time on the PS2 playing B4 than I can remember from when i purchased the game just to prep myself for next time I go over to play online with all my friends again. The imagry is awesome! I wouldn't buy a 360 just for B4 but I will spend the gas to go somewhere and play it a ton! :D My 2 cents.

#15 User is offline   OvalRS Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 September 2006 - 04:22 PM

I got it for the PS2, I don't see any difference in anything between the different versions of the game on any console.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users