Operation Burnout Forums: Dominator Soundtrack and Videos - Operation Burnout Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dominator Soundtrack and Videos Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Cooper Icon

• Administrator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • PSN ID: AntonCooper
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:46 PM

Over at the forums, IceyDragon, has managed to sift through the many newgameplay videos and ingame screenshots of Burnout Dominator which havebeen released over the last few days and come up with a list of 30songs which featured in them. Knowing this, it is pretty safe to saythat these songs should appear in the final soundtrack for BurnoutDominator (for the PS2 at least) Artist is in bold: iForward, Russia! - Nine Alice in Chains - Would? Army of Anyone - It Doesn't Seem to Matter Army of Me - Going Through Changes B'z - Friction Brand New - The Archers Bows Have Broken Bromheads Jacket - Fight Music for the Fight Dead Identities - Long Way Out Earl Greyhound - S.O.S Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot (Big Mac Mix) Hot Hot Heat - Give Up? Jane's Addiction - Stop! Killswitch Engage - My Curse LCD Soundsystem - Us Vs Them Lifetime - Haircuts and T-Shirts Make Good Your Escape - Beautiful Ruin Maxeen - Block Out The World N.E.R.D - RockStar (Jason Nevins Remix) Saosin - Collapse Senses Fail - Calling All Cars Shadows Fall - Burning the Lives Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko SkyBombers - It Goes Off Sugarcult - Dead Living The Confession - Through These Eyes The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger The Have - One Step Ahead The Photo Atlas - Red Orange Yellow The Styles - Glitter Hits The Sword - Freya Judging by Burnout Revenges 40 song soundtrack, there may be more to come but not too many more. IceyDragonhas also managed to piece together some bits of information about thetracks in the game and provide us with some details about them. Autobahn Loop (Germany) - Self explanatory really, massive long autobahns to drive down, plenty of oncoming...and traffic Black Gold Highway (U.S.A I believe)- Don't know much about this track, all I do know is it looks morefocused on big highways than say a gold mining town or something. Whoknows. Ocean Drive (U.S.A) - Another self explanatorytrack, lots of ocean scenery, similar to Big Surf Shores on Burnout 2,but maybe with some elements of Silver Lake from Burnout 3 also. Spiritual Gate (Malaysia) - Very modern city, but still has this Far East feel about it in the way it is built, quite a few palm trees also Tuscan View (Italy) - Very similar to Eternal City from Burnout Revenge. Lots of houses in that style, and small narrow streets to drive through. Thanks to IceyDragon for the heads up on this. If that wasn't enough, I have stumbled across some new screenshots of Burnout Dominator for the PS2.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Ifthat still isn't enough you can check out one of the links below asboth GameSpot and IGN have posted a load of new Screenshots for thegame. Check the out along with previews for the game at the linksbelow. Links GameSpots Burnout Dominator Screenshot Gallery GameSpot Burnout Dominator Preview IGN Dominator Screenshots IGN Burnout Dominator Preview

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users