Dominator Shipped Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Cooper Icon

• Administrator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • PSN ID: AntonCooper
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:47 PM

First off, sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've been very busy with various bits of college work and some other projects. Updates may remain slow for the next couple of weeks too but not to worry as there are always the forums where you can check for other members submitting news they find. Burnout Dominator shipped to US stores yesterday and the reviews from several site are already in. Check some of them out below. 1UP To play Burnout: Dominator is to jump back in time and reimagine how it might have been had things evolved differently after Burnout 2. The result is something that feels quite discernibly like the B-team effort, the filler product, the "shut up and play this while we get on with the real sequel" game. Read the Full Review >> 7/10 IGN Burnout Dominator is best thought of as a "Greatest Hits, but Not All of Them" from the Burnout series. The racing is just as adrenaline pumping as it's ever been, and possibly even more so than what we saw in Burnout Revenge as you need to be afraid of traffic once again. However, the lack of standard features and modes like online play and Crash are a rather big disappointment. It's certainly worth a pick-up, but if you're looking for the true next title in the series, you'll have to wait for Burnout 5. Read the Full Review >> 8/10 GamePro Even with the lack of a Crash mode and no online play, Burnout Dominator is a wise investment, even for the Burnout first-timer, especially with a $40 price tag. Read the Full Review >> 4.25/5 Don't expect to see Dominator in Europe any time soon as the release date is currently set at March 23rd. I will be updating the site short after the release here in the UK with a Burnout Dominator section which will feature all the usual guides, galleries and a load of other cool treats. Additionally here is the official soundtrack for Dominator which was released last week. Burnout Dominator Songlist: ARTIST - SONG - ALBUM TITLE - Forward, Russia! - Nine - Give Me A Wall - Alice In Chains - Would? - The Essential Alice In Chains - Army Of Anyone - It Doesn't Seem To - Army Of Anyone Matter - Army Of Me - Going Through Changes - Citizen - Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend - Best Damn Thing - B'z - FRICTION - Bromheads Jacket - Fight Music For The - Dits From The Commuter Fight Belt - Dead IDentities - Long Way Out - Music For The Waiting Room - Earl Greyhound - S.O.S. - Soft Targets - Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot (Big Short Bus Mac Mix) - n/a - Hot Hot Heat - Give Up? - n/a - Jane's Addiction - Stop! - The Best Of Jane's Addiction - Killswitch Engage - My Curse - As Daylight Dies - LCD Soundsystem - Us V. Them - Sound Of Silver - Lifetime - Haircuts And T-Shirts - Lifetime - Make Good Your Escape - Beautiful Ruin - Beautiful Ruin - Maxeen - Block Out The World - Hello Echo - N.E.R.D. - Rockstar (Jason Nevins In Search Of... Remix) - n/a - Saosin - Collapse - Saosin - Senses Fail - Calling All Cars - Still Searching - Shadows Fall - Burning The Lives - Threads Of Life - Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko - We Are Pilots - Skybombers - It Goes Off - Sirens - Sugarcult - Dead Living - Lights Out - The Confession - Through These Eyes - n/a - The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger - Costello Music - The Have - One Step Ahead - Back To The Burning Wreck - The Photo Atlas - Red Orange Yellow - No, Not Me, Never - The Styles - Glitter Hits (J.J. Puig Burnout: Dominator Mix) - Exclusive - The Sword - Freya - Age Of Winters - Trivium - Anthem (We Are The Fire) - The Crusade - Wired All Wrong - Lost Angeles - Break Out The Battle Tapes

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users