• Harmless Member
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • XBox Live Gamertag: Polybius81
  • PSN ID: N/A
  • PC Gamertag: N/A
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:49 PM

Er Hello, I'm a fan of classic arcade racing games such as Burnout. Daytona. Ridge Racer and many others. I am a Brony and a Furry, and I also have autism, please go easy on me. If I sound obnoxious it's probably my Autism kicking in. I love animals and cartoons.

Name:Undisclosed.
Birthday:March 31 1997.
Interests:Classic games, Arcade games, Animals, Nature, Cinema, Actors and Franchise connections, Theories.
Favourite Literature and Films: I am a fan of High Fantasy such as Redwall and LOTR, but I like Sci-Fi such as Star Wars, Star Trek and the Terminator more. I'm also an avid fan of War Fiction and Xenofiction(Animal's point of view on Humans fiction) such as Metal Gear Solid and Farthing Wood.

That should be about it.

#122 User is offline   evilpitlord123 Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • PSN ID: antoniovendetta
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:48 PM

Name: Antonio
Birthday: December 24 1994.
Hi everyone! I'm newbie here :D. I'm quite a gamer myself and currently I'm still playing games, especially RPG. Some of my favorite are: Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions (both are excellent, Origins has exciting story, Inquisitions with dragons slaying part), Witcher 3 (excellent story telling and exploration), Dark Souls (brutal, but fun... if I can progress), Persona 4 & 5 (just recently, and I'm in love with them).
I also share a fair passion with racing games, like Need for Speed or Forza Motorsport. Recently I've taken interest in Burnout and so I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!

• (9 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users