Operation Burnout Forums: No Crash Mode in Dominator?But yyyyyyy????? - Operation Burnout Forums

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

No Crash Mode in Dominator?But yyyyyyy????? I mourn because there's no crash Mode in Dominator :(

#16 User is offline   alphabeta777 Icon

• Insane Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • PSN ID: alphabeta777
  • Time Zone: GMT -10 hours

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:16 AM

I don't mind the lack of it at all. I never really played crash mode in the older ones except just to complete the game. The exception was Burnout 2, I really liked the crash mode there. Probably because it was 'no frills' and you just crashed and watched instead of playing it out like a game. Showtime is pretty terrible, and I happen to suck at it in general.

#17 User is offline   Vonskies Icon

• Insane Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • XBox Live Gamertag: MEETY0URDEMISE

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:15 AM

crash mode still rocks though

#18 User is offline   Jakatos Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:17 AM

Don't be so sad, they added part of the crash mode into the race. When you crash, you can do a crashbreaker takedown that can takedown nearby foes with the triangle button, at least on the PSP.

#19 User is offline   Shunt Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Time Zone: GMT -5 hours

Posted 20 March 2009 - 06:54 PM

Yeah I was pretty mad when I found this out. Crashing is so much fun it's the whole point of Burnout!! Another disappointment was no checking traffic!

This post has been edited by Shunt: 20 March 2009 - 11:23 PM

#20 User is offline   KBABZ Icon

• Elite Member
  • Icon
  • PSN ID: KBABZ
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:17 AM

I don't mind the Crash Mode being missing. Like another user, I only really play it as a diversion to the racing.

As for it not showing up in Paradise, you noticed how there are no explosions of multi-car pileups in Paradise? It's possible that Crash would've broken the frame rate of the game. It already drops the frame rate automatically for Showtime. Showtime is fun in the sense that it's total insanity and unrealistic in what you're doing, bouncing the car along the road. If you start Showtime expecting it to be as good or better than Crash then of course you're going to be disappointed.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users