Operation Burnout Forums: how many tracks are unlocked at start? - Operation Burnout Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

how many tracks are unlocked at start?

#1 User is offline   JustLuv2Race Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 05 May 2009 - 01:26 PM

just wondering how many tracks are unlocked when you first play the game? i'm thinking about buying the game.
refering to PS2, just to be clear on that

#2 User is offline   EyeOfTheStorm Icon

• Dangerous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • XBox Live Gamertag: No thanks.
  • PSN ID: Mupp_A7X

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:45 PM

Silver Lake is for sure, it may be the only one. :unsure:
I have to say I have no idea, for the world tour mode is so large you won't be playing the one off race mode that's for sure.
Yeah get it, it'll last you ages. I still never completed it cos of the damn Euro Circuit racer >.<

#3 User is offline   Fnord Icon

• Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:00 PM

View PostJustLuv2Race, on May 5 2009, 02:26 PM, said:

just wondering how many tracks are unlocked when you first play the game? i'm thinking about buying the game.
refering to PS2, just to be clear on that

Silverlake Southbound I think is first. Each time you unlock an event in World Tour you unlock that track to use in single event mode or online.

Eye, if you need help getting the Euro you should see my video on Youtube, It's usually one of the 2 Tram/Bus/Trailers people are missing - Here's a link to the thread about it.

I also just uploaded the first part of a guide to some of the glitches in Burnout (best seen with a Euro).

#4 User is offline   JustLuv2Race Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 08 May 2009 - 01:11 PM

only 1? hmm...
the problem is i don't have a lot of patience and get frustrated and give up easily. are the tracks hard to open/win?
ford racing 3 is the only game i've been able to unlock most of the tracks. (hope ya'll don't mind me mentioning that other game).

#5 User is offline   Fnord Icon

• Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2009 - 03:04 PM

View PostJustLuv2Race, on May 8 2009, 02:11 PM, said:

only 1? hmm...
the problem is i don't have a lot of patience and get frustrated and give up easily. are the tracks hard to open/win?
ford racing 3 is the only game i've been able to unlock most of the tracks. (hope ya'll don't mind me mentioning that other game).

Well that's what the game IS initially - playing the world tour means as you race you get better cars and more tracks and events. Unless you really like Crash mode you can skip those because they won't get you cars you can race with or more race events. You can do the 100 crash events later and earn one racing car for golding all of them.

You don't even have to get gold to unlock the tracks, just bronze usually. The main thing to remember is the AI has catch-up so if you boost constantly they will still be a few seconds behind you. If you save some boost they will stay behind you mostly and you can use your boost at the end to stay ahead and win.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users