Can't import MP4 files into Cyberlink PowerDirector (15) for using? Here you will find the best solution to solve MP4 and PowerDirector importing problem.
Cyberlink claims that PowerDirector offer native support for MP4 format. The point here, sometimes still you will find it a painful experience to import MP4 files to PowerDirector (PD 15 Ultra/Ultimate/Ultimate Suite/Director Suite included) for editing.
Actually, this is probably due to the MP4 file codec. CyberLink PowerDirector might not work with some MP4 files sometimes due to the codec issue or other reasons. Fortuantely, there is an easy way to fix the issue. To get PowerDirector work well with MP4 videos, you could adjust MP4 to PowerDirector supported video format.
Along with some help from third-party software like Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (Windows 10 included), you can easily get the problem solved. With it, you can transcode MP4 to PD native editing-friendly format - MPEG-2/H.264 - ensuring maximum editing quality and efficiency when working with PowerDirector 15/14/13. An Avid preset is included for easy access.
Meanwhile, this video app enables you to change MP4 to editable format for Pinnacle Studio, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker, Avid Studio, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Camtasia Studio, GoPro Studio and more other NLEs. Now download the program and follow the step-by-step gudie below to convert MP4 files to MPEG-2/H.264 for smoothly editing in PowerDirector.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (Win/Mac):
Windows Download Mac Download
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Vi ... 140_4-77472903.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-co...ate.soft32.com/
- Software.informer Download: http://dimo-video-co...former.com/2.7/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo ... imate/nsyrihrb.html
- Softpedia Download: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Mul ... rter-Ultimate.shtml
- windows7download: http://www.windows7download.com/ ... imate/bpphgnww.html
- download.html.it: http://download.html...erter-ultimate/
- yankeedownload: http://www.yankeedownload.com/so ... ultimate-lnpoi.html
- instaluj.cz Download: http://www.instaluj....verter-ultimate
- komputerswiat.pl Download: http://download.komputerswiat.pl ... -converter-ultimate
- cuteapps Download: http://www.cuteapps.com/program- ... ftware-download.htm
- downloadcollection Download: http://www.downloadcollection.co ... verter_ultimate.htm
- itshareware Download: http://www.itshareware.com/prodv ... verter-ultimate.htm
- komputerswiat Download: http://www.komputerswiat.pl/nowo ... -dzis-za-darmo.aspx
- stahuj.centrum.cz Download: http://www.stahuj.centrum.cz/mul ... converter-ultimate/
- freedownloadmanager Download: http://en.freedownloadmanager.or ... erter-Ultimate.html
- Windows8downloads Download: https://www.windows8downloads.co ... -ultimate-fyqxbkug/
- Findmysoft Download: http://dimo-video-co...findmysoft.com/
- Raritysoft Download: http://dimo-video-co...oft.com/windows
Guide: Transcoding MP4 to PowerDirector for natively editing
Step 1. Install and launch MP4 Video Converter on your PC, and then import MP4 files to the converter.
Step 2. Click "Select Format" bar and choose "Editor > Adobe Premiere" as output format on the drop-down menu. Of course, you can also choose MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV from "Format > Video" or "Format > HD Video" as the output format.
Step 3. Click "Settings" button if you'd like to customize advanced audio and video parameters like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels. Here you are recommended to select MPEG-2 or H.264 from video encoder. Besides, this Mac MP4 video converter has some simple edit functions like cropping, trimming, adding effects/watermark etc. so you can touch up the video with basic video editing functions.
Step 4. Click "Start" button to start transcoding MP4 files to PowerDirector. With the MP4 to PowerDirector converter, you can easily encode MP4 files to CyberLink PowerDirector for editing.
This software runs fast, so you can convert your source MP4 footages to PD in less time, and video and audio synchronization is perfectly guaranteed. After the conversion is completed, get the resulted files via clicking the Open button and then you can import converted MOV or MPG files to PowerDirector 15/14/13/12 for further editing without any hassle.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate:
Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 PCs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 PCs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 PCs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; ConvertBlu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most multimedia devices.
8K Player (Win/Mac)
A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.
Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.
- Get GoPro video compatible with VR devices for iPhone
- Guide on Loading Canon T7i MP4 Video to Sony Vegas Pro
- Why can't Davinci Resolve 12/11/10/9 import T7i MP4 files?
- Upgrade to Dimo VCU and mate series V2.7.4
- Working with MP4 in Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13
- Best Way to Play MP4 on DVD Player Smoothly
- Rip 3D Blu-ray to VR Box for playback with iOS/Android
- How to play 3D Blu-ray on Freefly VR via iPhone
- Watch 3D Blu-ray on Sunnypeak VRG-10900 via iPhone/Android
- Rewrap Canon T7i MP4 files to edit in Premiere Pro CC (2017)
Source: Getting PowerDirector (15) to handle MP4 files