This guide tells you how to transcode iPhone 7 (4K) videos to Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 compatible format for natively editing without any problem.
Before sharing your iPhone recordings on YouTube/Vimeo//Facebook/Instagram, you may want to edit iPhone videos in a video editing program. However, you may find it a painful experience to put iPhone videos to Premiere Pro. That's because the iPhone (including iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4S, etc.) records and outputs its files as .MOV files. Files are compressed using the h.264 codec, which is not good for editing in Premiere Pro. This tutorial will quickly walk you through how to drag and drop iPhone 7 (4K) videos to Premiere Pro timeline for editing without hassle.
To work iPhone 7 (4K) videos in Premiere Pro smoothly, we need convert iPhone video to Adobe Premiere preferred MPEG-2 or H.264 files and then import the converted files to Premiere Pro for editing. Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is recommended here to help you encode all of your iPhone (4K) files to MPEG-2/H.264 for using in Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5.
It is an optimal video converter for iPhone (4K) recordings. With it, you can transcode iPhone 4K H.264 .MOV to MPEG-2 for editing with PPro on Mac directly without any rendering or codec problems. Plus, it also allows you to convert iPhone videos to DNxHD for Avid Media Composer, MPEG-2 for After Effects, ProRes for Final Cut Pro, Apple InterMediate Codec for iMovie/FCE, etc with best results. Download it and follow the tutorial below to convert iPhone (4K) files to Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 effortlessly.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
Mac Download Windows Download
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Vi ... 194_4-77376153.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-co...mac.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo ... r-mac/digazgge.html
- handyarchive Download: http://www.handyarchive.com/Audi ... timate-for-Mac.html
- filetransit Download: http://www.filetrans...t.php?id=450316
- filedudes Download: http://www.filedudes.com/Dimo_Vi ... ownload-226665.html
- directoryofshareware Download: http://www.directoryofshareware. ... r_ultimate_for_mac/
- xentrik Download: http://www.xentrik.net/software/ ... timate_for_mac.html
- filebuzz Download: http://www.filebuzz.com/fileinfo ... timate_for_Mac.html
- fileflash Download: http://146210.7.file...h.com/download/
- yankeedownload Download: http://www.yankeedownload.com/so ... -for-mac-lnpol.html
- dodownload Download: http://www.dodownload.com/audio/ ... timate-for-mac.html
- Antivire Download: http://www.antivire.com/Download ... mate-for_46665.html
Convert iPhone video clips to Premiere Pro for editing
Step 1: Add iPhone (4K) files
Install and launch the iPhone 4K Video Converter for Mac, and then click "Add File" button to import your 4K files to the software.
Step 2: Select output format
Click "Select Format" bar to determine output format. Follow "Editor" and select "Adobe Premiere" as the output format. Besides, you can also choose WMV if you want to get a relatively smaller output file.
1. Settings- Click it to customize audio and video parameters Video Codec, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels.
2. Editor - Click "Edit" to set add watermark, deinterlace, trim, crop, add effects, etc.
Step 3: Convert iPhone (4K) video to Adobe Premiere
Click "Start" button under the preview window, the converter will start encoding iPhone (4K) videos for importing to Adobe Premiere. Soon after the conversion is finished, just click "Open" button to get the converted iPhone 7 (4K) videos for edit in Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 perfectly.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 Macs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 Macs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 Macs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; Convert Blu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most multimedia devices.
8K Player (Mac/Win)
A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.
Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.
- Step-by-step guide for watching 3D movies on Pasonomi VR
- Get Sony a7S II 4K XAVC S files Work in Avid Media Composer
- MKV Files Not Playing Audio in Gear VR- Fixed
- Issues Importing PIX-E5 4K ProRe to Premiere Pro - Fixed
- How to Work PIX-E5 4K ProRes in Adobe Premiere CC Beautifully
- Solve PIX-E5 4K Prores and Avid MC compatibility issue
- How to bring PIX-E5 4K ProRes to Avid Media Composer
- Best workflow of Viewing 3D Blu-ray medias on Freefly VR
- Getting PowerDirector (15) to handle MP4 files
- Copy DVD to Plex Media Server for TV and other DLNA devices
Source: Import iPhone 7 (4K) Video to Premiere Pro for editing