This article introduces an easy-to-use MacOS Sierra Blu-ray Ripper which can help you rip, convert and backup Blu-ray disks under MacOS Sierra with ease.
Mac users rush to update to macOS Sierra, and finally find some applications are not available on the newly macOS, Blu-ray Ripper for Mac for example. Top macOS Sierra Blu-ray ripping software is shared here, with a rundown of all the highlights and (homemade & encrypted) Blu-ray ripping on macOS Sierra guidance included. You are free to copy, rip and convert Blu-ray on macOS Sierra to ISO Image, MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, iPhone iPad Apple TV and more.
With Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac, you can easily backup main movie from Blu-ray with its provided copying features. Besides, this macOS Sierra Blu-ray Ripper enables you to rip protected Blu-ray discs into versatile popular video, audio formats including MKV, MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, FLV, etc. without any quality loss. What's more, this Blu-ray ripping tool provides hundreds presets for iPad, Apple TV, iPhone, Nexus, Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry, etc iOS/Android based media devices for easier enjoyment. If you're using a Windows PC, you can turn to Dimo Video Converter Ultimate, which has the same function as the Mac version. Now let's see how to backup the whole content of a Blu-ray disc.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
Mac Download Windows Download
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Vi ... 194_4-77376153.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-co...mac.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo ... r-mac/digazgge.html
- handyarchive Download: http://www.handyarchive.com/Audi ... timate-for-Mac.html
- filetransit Download: http://www.filetrans...t.php?id=450316
- filedudes Download: http://www.filedudes.com/Dimo_Vi ... ownload-226665.html
- directoryofshareware Download: http://www.directoryofshareware. ... r_ultimate_for_mac/
- xentrik Download: http://www.xentrik.net/software/ ... timate_for_mac.html
- filebuzz Download: http://www.filebuzz.com/fileinfo ... timate_for_Mac.html
- fileflash Download: http://146210.7.file...h.com/download/
- yankeedownload Download: http://www.yankeedownload.com/so ... -for-mac-lnpol.html
- dodownload Download: http://www.dodownload.com/audio/ ... timate-for-mac.html
- Antivire Download: http://www.antivire.com/Download ... mate-for_46665.html
Step 1. Load Blu-ray to the software
Insert the Blu-ray disc to Blu-ray drive as the source file. Launch the top Blu-ray Ripper for macOS Sierra; click "Add Blu-ray" button to load the entire Blu-ray disc for ripping.
Tip: If you have backed up the entire Blu-ray disc on hard drive with BDMV file structure, you can also load the BDMV folder for conversion on macOS Sierra.
Step 2. Choose output format
Click the "Select Format" bar and follow "Format > Video"; MP4, MOV, AVI, MPEG, M4V… are all the popular output formats for you. Or choose "lossless mkv" to keep original 5.1/7.1 surround sound.
This macOS Sierra Blu-ray Riper also has 150+ presets for almost all popular multimedia devices like iPhone, iPad, Android, Apple TV, Galaxy Tab, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Gear VR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, TV, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, etc.. You are allowed to choose oneas the output format as well.
Tip: The Blu-ray movie has more than one audio tracks. You can choose your preferred one from the "Audio" options retained in the output video.
Step 3. Adjust video and audio settings (Optional)
This MacOS Sierra Blu-ray Converter allows users to adjust video and audio parameters to customize the output file quality. Click "Settings" button and then you can adjust video resolution, frame rate, bit rate, audio channel, etc.
Step 4. Start ripping Blu-ray on macOS Sierra
Click "Start" button to start converting Blu-ray movie on macOS Sierra 10.12. After conversion click "Open" to find converted movie, and you can play the output video on macOS Sierra or sync to iPhone/iPhone, upload to YouTube, Vimeo freely.
Part 2: How to backup Blu-ray discs to ISO on MacOS Sierra
1. Select source Blu-ray disc
Insert the Blu-ray disc to the Blu-ray drive, then click the "Make ISO" button to locate source Blu-ray disc.
2. Set output folder
Specify a folder to store backed-up video files in the "…" field.
3. Choose and start to backup
Click "Start" to begin fast Blu-ray to ISO backup with 1:1 image quality on macOS Sierra on MacOS Sierra.
Tips: If you want to transfer Blu-ray to macos Sierra retaining original quality and you have a lot of spare space, you can choose "Directly Copy”. It will copy Blu-ray into M2TS. Then you can view the M2TS files with VLC installed on your portable deviece via macos Sierra.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 Macs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 Macs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 Macs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.
- How to Watch 3D Blu-ray in Google Cardboard via Your Smartphone
- How to get Blu-ray movies to Amazon Fire TV with original quality
- Get Best 3 AnyDVD Alternative to Rip Blu-ray on Windows 10
- Alternative to DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper for macOS Sierra
- Rip and Stream Blu-ray movie to Amazon Fire TV via Plex
- Samsung TV Won't Play MKV: Convert MKV to Samsung TV
- How to Watch Blu-ray Films on Google Cardboard (With 3D Effect)
- Top 3 Best Alternatives to MakeMKV for Handling Blu-ray & DVD Discs
- Free Download DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper on Mac to Rip Blu-ray to MacOS Sireea