How can I edit my MTS recordings in Corel VideoStudio Pro? Follow this guide which brings an effective way to import MTS files to VideoStudio easily.
The new features of Corel VideoStudio X10 like multicam (like the one in Pinnacle Studio 19), multi-point motion and 4K hardware acceleration let you load clips shot at the same time from different angles and sync them on an independent time line to get an easier video editing experience. However, the recorded MTS from Canon C100 etc. AVCHD footages, is not a good editing format for Corel VideoStudio Pro. Since that, is there any efficient tips on importing MTS files to Corel VideoStudio X10?
From the Corel official web, we know the natively supported format of VideoStudio is WMV/MPEG-2, so it must be frustrated when you use Corel VideoStudio Pro X7 to open video files like MTS. In order to import MTS recordings correctly and smoothly, a good way you will know, it is to convert MTS to Corel VideoStudio Pro X7 video format on your computer. That's why Dimo Videomate was developed as the fastest and simplest MTS converter to help you change the MTS to a comaptible format of VideoStudio, Adobe Premiere, FCP etc. With it, you also can cut your favourite part and merge multiple videos into one file by the build-in editor to shrink the MTS recordings as per your requirements. For Mac user (macOS Sierra included), please turn to Dimo Videomate for Mac to have lossless MTS to VideoStudio conversion.
Free Download Dimo Videmate (Win/Mac):
Windows Download Mac Download
How to Convert MTS for editing in Corel VideoStudio Pro smoothly?
1. Run the MTS/M2TS converting program on your computer. Click "Add File" button to load the source MTS recordings. (Or you can drag & drop the MTS files to the software's window list.)
2. Click "Select Format" bar to determine the output compatible VideoStudio format. Here we suggest the "Video" > "WMV" or "HD Video" > "HD WMV" (if your source MTS files are wrapped by HD mode) as the output format.
Tips: This MTS Converter enables users to adjust audio and video settings before transcoding MTS files to WMV for opening in Corel VideoStudio Pro. Click "Settings" button, then you will enter the following interface, on which you are allowed to customize size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel to your required ones.
3. Tab "Start" button and the selected MTS files will transcode to VideoStudio automatically. After conversion, click "Open" folder to find converted MTS recordings for importing to Corel VideoStudio Pro with ease.
Purchase Videmate (Win/Mac):
Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any trouble on opening MTS footages with Corel VideoStudio Pro.
Get Dimo Video Converter Ultimate/Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac with Only $45.95, which can save you $63.9(BDmate $39.95 + Videomate $39.95 + DVDmate $29.95 = $109.85), then you can enjoy any Blu-ray/DVD/ISO or common movies freely on Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP.
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; ConvertBlu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
8K Player (Win/Mac)
A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.
- Best Workflow to Edit PIX-E5 4K Videos in Premiere Pro
- Downsacle iPhone 7 4K Footage for Premiere Pro editing
- Blu-ray to 4K TV Ripper - Convert Moana Blu-ray to UHD 4K TV
- Best macOS Sierra 4K Video Converter for 4K Conversion
- Guide on Downscaling Phantom 4 4K to play on iPad
- Smoothly Editing Gopro Hero 5 4K MP4 in FCP X/7
- Watch 3D Blu-ray Movie on Homido VR with iPhone
- Watch 3D Blu-ray Films on Homido VR with iPhone
- How to Rip and Stream Blu Ray to 4K TV (and HD TV, 8K TV
- Blu-ray Ripper-How to Play all 3D Blu-ray movies on Homido VR with iPhone