Operation Burnout Forums: Difference between PS2 and PSP version? - Operation Burnout Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Difference between PS2 and PSP version? Thank you very much for any help.

#1 User is offline   LIFECRY Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 April 2007 - 01:48 AM

Does anyone know if there are any differences between the PS2 and PSP version of Burnout: Dominator?
Any at all, no matter how small. Like less/more color customizations for example.

Thank you very much in advance for any help. :)

#2 User is offline   Vaughn360 Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 April 2007 - 09:02 PM

ps2:6 cars in a race,the controls
psp:burnout hq(downloads new levels),4 cars in a race,the controls,wireless play

#3 User is offline   LIFECRY Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip

Posted 08 April 2007 - 12:40 AM

I was gonna get it for my PS2, but now that you mention Extra Download Content... Not sure which to go for.
I did not know about that feature, despite looking into this version a lot.
Got any links with info about that feature? My Search turned up nothing. :(
Thanks.

#4 User is offline   LIFECRY Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:05 AM

Anybody? :(

#5 User is offline   Black Fire Icon

• Fearless Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2007 - 01:24 AM

The only thing I know is that PSP Version has extra soundtrack.

Actually

Playstation 2

Master a new world tour: Battle across all-new tracks built for every style of racing. Drift around the traffic on open urban roads and race in the oncoming lane in claustrophobic city streets.
Unprecedented speed: Drive like a maniac to max out your boost. Drain it totally to perform a Burnout and get an instant boost recharge. Chain multiple burnouts to keep the adrenaline burning!
New ways to burn: Don't just throw caution to the wind in Maniac mode - pulverise it. Drive on the edge in the most challenging race mode seen yet and watch your score soar!
Signature Shortcuts: Watch out for the signature shortcuts on every track. Ram a rival through the barrier of a shortcut entrance to unlock it and shave those precious seconds off your race times.
Unique rides: Every car offers a unique experience, and you need to master them all as you drift, smash and race your way through the world tour.
Domination Points: Win races, takedown rivals and nail the challenges thrown at you to progress to the deadly Dominator series.

Playstation Portable

Master a new world tour: Battle across all-new tracks built for every style of racing. Drift around the traffic on open urban roads and race in the oncoming lane in claustrophobic city streets.
Unprecedented speed: Drive like a maniac to max out your boost. Drain it totally to perform a Burnout and get an instant boost recharge. Chain multiple burnouts to keep the adrenaline burning!
New ways to burn: Don't just throw caution to the wind in Maniac mode - pulverise it. Drive on the edge in the most challenging race mode seen yet and watch your score soar!
Signature Shortcuts: Watch out for the signature shortcuts on every track. Ram a rival through the barrier of a shortcut entrance to unlock it and shave those precious seconds off your race times.
Unique rides: Every car offers a unique experience, and you need to master them all as you drift, smash and race your way through the world tour.
Domination Points: Win races, takedown rivals and nail the challenges thrown at you to progress to the deadly Dominator series.

Additional Key Features for Burnout Dominator on PSP:

Join the party: Pass the PSP or Analog Controller (DUALSHOCKŪ2) and own the competition in Party Play Mode or go head to-head in split-screen Multiplayer Mode on the PlayStation 2 and in Ad Hoc Mode on the PSP.
Scoresync functionality: Exclusive to PSP. Synchronise your game with friends on game completion and then smash their best race times and scores.
Downloadable game content: Extend your game experience on the PSP by downloading exclusive new tracks after game launch.

#6 User is offline   Vaughn360 Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 April 2007 - 01:46 AM

u got that from the website huh blackfire?

#7 User is offline   Black Fire Icon

• Fearless Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 April 2007 - 12:38 AM

Sure did, it's not that hard to find Lifecry...

#8 User is offline   LIFECRY Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:25 AM

Well, I know what the official sources say, I was hoping to come across people who actually had the game, enabling me to hopefully ask further questions etc.

And what I was asking about when I said "Anybody?" was the Download feature - upon which there is very little information about anywhere. I was hoping I would find someone that had found something I must have missed.

#9 User is offline   Vonskies Icon

• Insane Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • XBox Live Gamertag: MEETY0URDEMISE

Posted 27 July 2008 - 01:17 AM

View PostBlack Fire, on Apr 13 2007, 12:38 AM, said:

Sure did, it's not that hard to find Lifecry...

thought so

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users