Operation Burnout Forums: The Island Guide (Incomplete) - Operation Burnout Forums

Jump to content

  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Island Guide (Incomplete) Streets, Districts, Collectables, It's All Here! Rate Topic: ***** 2 Votes

#61 User is offline   floor-3013 Icon

  • Fearless Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 133
  • Joined: 17-February 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, UK
  • PSN ID: floor-3013
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:49 PM

Seems the guide is getting popular. Its been posted on the US playstation forums, and soon on ps3trophies.co.uk
0

#62 User is offline   FreeBurner Icon

  • Fearless Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 197
  • Joined: 07-April 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:India+Pakistan (Kind of odd isn't it?)
  • PSN ID: loneBURNER
  • Time Zone: GMT +4 hours

Posted 18 June 2009 - 07:12 PM

Hope you're getting the credit for it as you really deserve it! It really is a job well done. :up:
0

#63 User is offline   jammy_fred Icon

  • Insane Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 468
  • Joined: 11-January 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:York, UK
  • PSN ID: jammy_fred
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 20 June 2009 - 04:14 AM

View Postfloor-3013, on Jun 18 2009, 07:49 PM, said:

Seems the guide is getting popular. Its been posted on the US playstation forums, and soon on ps3trophies.co.uk


Yeah someone asked if there were any island maps for billboards etc on the US PS forums. I linked them to this post and gave you credit in the post, hope it's okay. :up:
0

#64 User is offline   ChiroVette Icon

  • Dangerous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 314
  • Joined: 05-February 09
  • XBox Live Gamertag: ChiroVetteNeo
  • PSN ID: ChiroVette
  • Time Zone: GMT -5 hours

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:15 PM

In looking at the first post, I was thinking that it would be a good idea to list ALL rewards including all 9 vehicles and what task opens them up. GREAT guide, by the way. ;)

* Dust Storm - Buy the island
* Dust Storm Superturbo - Beat the Dust Storm Burning Route
* Annihilator Street Rod - Bring your Island License up to 100%
* Toy 88 Special - smash the 45 Island Billboards
* Toy Bootlegger - Land the 15 Island Mega Jumps
* Olympus Governor - Complete 50% of the Island license
* Toy Spirit - Hit all 75 smash gates
* Toy Nighthawk - Complete all 24 road rules
* Diamond P12 - Complete all 500 online challenges

This post has been edited by ChiroVette: 02 July 2009 - 02:37 PM

0

#65 User is offline   thewindowsfreak Icon

  • Dangerous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 203
  • Joined: 20-April 09
  • Gender:Male
  • PC Gamertag: thewindowsfreak
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:05 PM

View PostChiroVette, on Jul 2 2009, 10:15 AM, said:

In looking at the first post, I was thinking that it would be a good idea to list ALL rewards including all 9 vehicles and what task opens them up. GREAT guide, by the way. ;)

* Dust Storm - Buy the island
* Dust Storm Superturbo - Beat the Dust Storm Burning Route
* Annihilator Street Rod - Bring your Island License up to 100%
* Toy 88 Special - smash the 45 Island Billboards
* Toy Bootlegger - Land the 15 Island Mega Jumps
* Olympus Governor - Complete 50% of the Island license
* Toy Spirit - Hit all 75 smash gates
* Toy Nighthawk - Complete all 24 road rules
* Diamond P12 - Complete all 500 online challenges

From this topic and from youtube, I know the entire Island even though I do not have it yet.

This post has been edited by thewindowsfreak: 12 July 2009 - 04:06 PM

0

#66 User is offline   Samnharrod Icon

  • Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 95
  • Joined: 26-July 09
  • PSN ID: Samnharrod
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:06 PM

This guide is amazing! It helped me find the remaining 2 smash gates for my Toy Spirit!!
0

#67 User is offline   Samnharrod Icon

  • Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 95
  • Joined: 26-July 09
  • PSN ID: Samnharrod
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:07 PM

This guide is amazing! It helped me find the remaining 2 smash gates for my Toy Spirit!!


*Edit
Sorry for the double post. Im new and i dont know how to delete my post. This happened from a forum error thingy. :dontgetit: :confused:




Really Sorry

This post has been edited by Samnharrod: 27 July 2009 - 08:08 PM

0

#68 User is offline   thewindowsfreak Icon

  • Dangerous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 203
  • Joined: 20-April 09
  • Gender:Male
  • PC Gamertag: thewindowsfreak
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:41 PM

View PostSamnharrod, on Jul 27 2009, 04:07 PM, said:

This guide is amazing! It helped me find the remaining 2 smash gates for my Toy Spirit!!


*Edit
Sorry for the double post. Im new and i dont know how to delete my post. This happened from a forum error thingy. :dontgetit: :confused:




Really Sorry

Just click the "Add Reply" button one time.
0

#69 User is offline   Samnharrod Icon

  • Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 95
  • Joined: 26-July 09
  • PSN ID: Samnharrod
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:32 PM

View Postthewindowsfreak, on Jul 27 2009, 11:41 PM, said:

View PostSamnharrod, on Jul 27 2009, 04:07 PM, said:

This guide is amazing! It helped me find the remaining 2 smash gates for my Toy Spirit!!


*Edit
Sorry for the double post. Im new and i dont know how to delete my post. This happened from a forum error thingy. :dontgetit: :confused:




Really Sorry

Just click the "Add Reply" button one time.


Thanks :up: Now next time i'll know!
0

#70 User is offline   thewindowsfreak Icon

  • Dangerous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 203
  • Joined: 20-April 09
  • Gender:Male
  • PC Gamertag: thewindowsfreak
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:27 PM

When will this be updated?
0

  • (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users