Operation Burnout Forums: Inspiral Car Park - Operation Burnout Forums

Jump to content

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Inspiral Car Park Just how high? Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Indeed, just how high?

Would you like to see the Inspiral Car Park extended to its full height?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#16 User is offline   BackTheSpace Icon

  • Dangerous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 311
  • Joined: 26-February 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Denmark
  • PSN ID: BackTheSpace
  • Time Zone: GMT +1 hour

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:21 AM

View Postroadrailer72, on Jul 26 2009, 06:34 PM, said:

View Postpsykojuggalo1, on Jul 26 2009, 05:23 PM, said:

View PostiUberGeek42, on Jul 25 2009, 09:56 PM, said:

^^ I agree. A full-length Inspiral with elevator would be nice...and completely break the game's rendering engine.


i know on ps3 that if you land on the grass below you can drive into the corner of the building and it takes you to the top on its own

when you say it will take you too the top, do you mean level 5 which is as far as you can nomally drive or are you saying the very top of building??

No one have ever been to the very top of the inspiral car park. (unless they are using a trainer)

Edit: Criterion should really take a look at this poll, and make one last update before they shut down the support for BP. Every single one who plays this game, wants to be able to go all the way to the top. What ever happened to "if you can see it, you can drive it" strategy they talked so much about?? I can see the top of the building - now let me drive up there!!!
I think most of us thought, from the early pictures of BSI, that we would be able to jump of the very top of the car park. They made it look like that on the CTV's and stuff.

This post has been edited by BackTheSpace: 28 July 2009 - 08:26 AM

0

#17 User is offline   Robbo414 Icon

  • Dangerous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 245
  • Joined: 29-December 08
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Brisbane, Australia
  • PSN ID: robbo414
  • Time Zone: GMT -10 hours

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:19 PM

@BackTheSpace

I completely agree

It's false advertising in my books

I know that road rages wouldnt have worked so well, but we would have devised routes/taken them back into paradise to get them done.
but I feel that they have let us all down with the "if you can see it, you can drive it" principle.
0

#18 User is offline   KBABZ Icon

  • Elite Member
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 569
  • Joined: 24-May 09
  • PSN ID: KBABZ
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:32 PM

Well I personally think there's a LOT to drive around in on BSI. We get a lot of driveable real estate for such a small area, especially in Midtown. Several areas, such is the Midtown alleys and the North Beach Piers, would normally be undriveable were it on the mainland.
0

#19 User is offline   Bazbro Icon

  • Harmless Member
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 24-July 09
  • PSN ID: Bazbro
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:35 PM

Hi guys, I just joined the forum but I'm nearly an Elite on Paradise.

Anyway, over the past 5 weeks me and Chiro Vette have been going to the top of the Car park and doing INSANE flatspins, everytime we always get at least 16 Multiplyer!

:yabbas:
0

#20 User is offline   Samnharrod Icon

  • Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 95
  • Joined: 26-July 09
  • PSN ID: Samnharrod
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:31 PM

If they did open the inspiral car park to its full length and they didnt have a ramp that would piss me off.
IF they made a crappy ramp, that would also piss me off
A normal ramp i would be Ok with but angry theres no split.


But if there was a split ramp... There would be Hours of fun just experimenting how many Barrels you can get our of that ramp with the XHR or the toy 88
0

#21 User is offline   Prowler690 Icon

  • Dangerous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 321
  • Joined: 16-March 09
  • PSN ID: Prowler690
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:19 AM

All that is needed is the simple addition of a split ramp to the Ski Jump and jobs a good un.
0

#22 User is offline   ElvenAvenger Icon

  • Elite Member
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 697
  • Joined: 20-May 09
  • PC Gamertag: ElvenAvenger
  • Time Zone: GMT -2 hours

Posted 30 July 2009 - 09:52 AM

View PostProwler690, on Jul 30 2009, 09:19 AM, said:

All that is needed is the simple addition of a split ramp to the Ski Jump and jobs a good un.

:up: just think of the feeling after doing the split ramp jump in the xhr! :sick:
0

#23 User is offline   Samnharrod Icon

  • Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 95
  • Joined: 26-July 09
  • PSN ID: Samnharrod
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:44 AM

View PostProwler690, on Jul 30 2009, 09:19 AM, said:

All that is needed is the simple addition of a split ramp to the Ski Jump and jobs a good un.


Thats what i was hoping.. I was so annoyed when i found out it was just a normal ramp (well a huge ass one)

Quote

just think of the feeling after doing the split ramp jump in the xhr!


Or toy 88 :D
0

#24 User is offline   Superricky Icon

  • Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 36
  • Joined: 30-June 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hong Kong
  • PSN ID: Superricky
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:53 AM

View PostSamnharrod, on Jul 30 2009, 05:31 AM, said:

If they did open the inspiral car park to its full length and they didnt have a ramp that would piss me off.
IF they made a crappy ramp, that would also piss me off
A normal ramp i would be Ok with but angry theres no split.


But if there was a split ramp... There would be Hours of fun just experimenting how many Barrels you can get our of that ramp with the XHR or the toy 88


But if the time to get to the top of the bldg is 5 min , it also will piss me off
A lift is very important for that height!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by Superricky: 30 July 2009 - 11:54 AM

0

#25 User is offline   Prowler690 Icon

  • Dangerous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 321
  • Joined: 16-March 09
  • PSN ID: Prowler690
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:55 PM

View PostSuperricky, on Jul 30 2009, 12:53 PM, said:

View PostSamnharrod, on Jul 30 2009, 05:31 AM, said:

If they did open the inspiral car park to its full length and they didnt have a ramp that would piss me off.
IF they made a crappy ramp, that would also piss me off
A normal ramp i would be Ok with but angry theres no split.


But if there was a split ramp... There would be Hours of fun just experimenting how many Barrels you can get our of that ramp with the XHR or the toy 88


But if the time to get to the top of the bldg is 5 min , it also will piss me off
A lift is very important for that height!!!!!!!!!


Given that there is not a lift anywhere in the game you can imagine how unlikely it is to happen.
0

#26 User is offline   Le Mans Racer Icon

  • Insane Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 470
  • Joined: 13-March 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ormskirk, UK
  • XBox Live Gamertag: Le Mans Racer
  • PSN ID: LeMansRacer
  • PC Gamertag: LeMansRacer
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:49 PM

View PostProwler690, on Jul 30 2009, 01:55 PM, said:

Given that there is not a lift anywhere in the game you can imagine how unlikely it is to happen.


It could have happen, Criterion could have a respawn mechanism like when the car touches water.
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users