Operation Burnout Forums: Why do all the French cheat? - Operation Burnout Forums

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Why do all the French cheat? I mean seriously, come on Rate Topic: *---- 1 Votes

#16 User is offline   Le Mans Racer Icon

• Insane Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • XBox Live Gamertag: Le Mans Racer
  • PSN ID: LeMansRacer
  • PC Gamertag: LeMansRacer
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:31 PM

I think you forgot about South America

#17 User is offline   drbullit_alt Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip
  • PSN ID: drbullit_alt

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:32 PM

View Postdanslesnuages, on Jul 28 2009, 07:59 AM, said:

I,ve many accounts, but not in the top 100...

i'm realy french? :db:

(i think Chaus is a good player to, and Tano is not french... lol)

So we've found 1 fair french racer, oh yeah and sorry to break it to you but chaus was one of the biggest cheaters in this game and he still is cheating now. Haha about Tano, yeah he is German but he's the only German cheat i know of. Germany has got some good racers like Blue-eyes, blueking and of course laubi.

View PostLex1103, on Jul 28 2009, 03:14 PM, said:

Just know that because KARIM/ZAKO (Same Family) and a few other French guys cheat, it doesn't mean that we all do!
Btw, the only guy from Japan I know has about 20 accounts.. Should I create a thread called "Why do all the Japonese Cheat?" .. No, because one doesn't have to pay for everybody!

Oh Lex i forgot all about you, maybe because your english is so good i forgot you were actually French. You're a very fair racer and a good one at that. So thats 2 fair French racers out of 100+ French people that race on this game, so yeah i was about right with my 98% of french players are cheats statement.
I too know a Japanese player with 11 accounts but he doesn't use them to boost his mates or himself so he's not a cheat. Just because someone has more than one account it doesn't mean that they're a cheat, its what you do with them that determines weather your a cheat or not. Heck i've got 4 accounts and i'm definately not a cheat, i'm one of the only fair racers left in the top 30!

#18 User is offline   Le Mans Racer Icon

• Insane Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:07 PM

The only Japanese people ive played with is on the PS3 version but they can't drive, believe me.

Ive just started on the PS3 version so I went online in a Vegas and there were about 5 or 6 players with Japan as their location on the PS3 gamer profile. Anyway, seeing a player in a Vegas in the room with 17 challenges, you can kind of see what went down.

But their plan failed, I had never been 7 takedowns ahead of 3 players at once before.

#19 User is offline   drbullit Icon

• Unsafe Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:32 PM

BTW i am drbullit_alt don't know who the hell you are, but you must be very envious of me to want to imitate me. This topic is utter rubbish because everyone cheats in someway and there are some really good racers out there. If you think you can cause trouble for me LOL. I can prove i am drbullit_alt can you, (no i didn't think so).

#20 User is offline   Lex1103 Icon

• Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • PSN ID: Lex1103

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:18 PM

View Postdrbullit_alt, on Jul 28 2009, 09:32 PM, said:

Oh Lex i forgot all about you, maybe because your english is so good i forgot you were actually French. You're a very fair racer and a good one at that. So thats 2 fair French racers out of 100+ French people that race on this game, so yeah i was about right with my 98% of french players are cheats statement.
I too know a Japanese player with 11 accounts but he doesn't use them to boost his mates or himself so he's not a cheat. Just because someone has more than one account it doesn't mean that they're a cheat, its what you do with them that determines weather your a cheat or not. Heck i've got 4 accounts and i'm definately not a cheat, i'm one of the only fair racers left in the top 30!

Well, the only Japonese guy that I know is Orimabu_Z. Okay, he doesn't boost other racers but he has a few accounts in the Top100!

View Postdrbullit, on Jul 28 2009, 10:32 PM, said:

BTW i am drbullit_alt don't know who the hell you are, but you must be very envious of me to want to imitate me. This topic is utter rubbish because everyone cheats in someway and there are some really good racers out there. If you think you can cause trouble for me LOL. I can prove i am drbullit_alt can you, (no i didn't think so).

To me, it just looks like you're the same guy! Sorry to say that but you joined OperationBurnout yesterday after the creator of this topic and both of you posted 3 times! 2 options: Either you got mad at someone and you want to fuck around here! Or... I wanted to say that that guy imitates you but it doesn't make any sense when you joined this website after him.... yesterday! wtf???

This post has been edited by Lex1103: 28 July 2009 - 10:22 PM

#21 User is offline   drbullit Icon

• Unsafe Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:30 PM

View PostLex1103, on Jul 28 2009, 11:18 PM, said:

View Postdrbullit_alt, on Jul 28 2009, 09:32 PM, said:

Well, the only Japonese guy that I know is Orimabu_Z. Okay, he doesn't boost other racers but he has a few accounts in the Top100!

View Postdrbullit, on Jul 28 2009, 10:32 PM, said:

To me, it just looks like you're the same guy! Sorry to say that but you joined OperationBurnout yesterday after the creator of this topic and both of you posted 3 times! 2 options: Either you got mad at someone and you want to fuck around here! Or... I wanted to say that that guy imitates you but it doesn't make any sense when you joined this website after him.... yesterday! wtf???

i only just joined been in a house move yesterday so been off internet came on tonight and saw that this guy is trying to be me, all i want is to clear my name, i think i know who he is i got him banned off gamefaq so he just wants revenge.

#22 User is offline   Le Mans Racer Icon

• Insane Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:34 PM

What a coincidence. :dontgetit:

#23 User is offline   drbullit_alt Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:46 PM

2nd accounts on forums, what will they think of next. I've been coming on this forum for a long time now. I used to just look at road rules and route times threads to see how everyone else were setting their quick times, so i could try their ways out myself. I just decided to join yesterday because i was sick of all the cheaters in this game, its the worst game for cheats i've ever seen.

This post has been edited by drbullit_alt: 28 July 2009 - 10:47 PM

#24 User is offline   Yabba's Turd Icon

• Diamond Elite
  • Icon
  • PSN ID: Yabbas_Turd

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:57 PM

:db: Bring back Prophet... don't let that other clown near the forum though :yabbas:

#25 User is offline   drbullit Icon

• Unsafe Member
  • PipPip

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:00 PM

View Postdrbullit_alt, on Jul 28 2009, 11:46 PM, said:

2nd accounts on forums, what will they think of next. I've been coming on this forum for a long time now. I used to just look at road rules and route times threads to see how everyone else were setting their quick times, so i could try their ways out myself. I just decided to join yesterday because i was sick of all the cheaters in this game, its the worst game for cheats i've ever seen.

am sorry boy am on burnout right now come on burnout in drbullit_alt am waiting.
still waiting you can't get on can you because i am drbullit_alt if you want more proof i will post pics down with me signed in.

This post has been edited by drbullit: 28 July 2009 - 11:40 PM

#26 User is offline   thatGuyinTheTVR Icon

• Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Banned
  • PSN ID: carbonfiberworm7

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:15 PM

Lets just say fuck it and end this thread. :db:

#27 User is offline   Yabba's Turd Icon

• Diamond Elite
  • Icon
  • PSN ID: Yabbas_Turd

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:24 PM

quick question, why do you have DBC9MX as an avatar?

#28 User is offline   thatGuyinTheTVR Icon

• Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Banned
  • PSN ID: carbonfiberworm7

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:41 PM

View PostYabba's Turd, on Jul 28 2009, 03:24 PM, said:

He looks like an idiot

#29 User is offline   Thunder Bomber Icon

• Dangerous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • XBox Live Gamertag: slaya of n00bs
  • Time Zone: GMT +8 hours

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:09 AM

View PostthatGuyinTheTVR, on Jul 28 2009, 04:41 PM, said:

View PostYabba's Turd, on Jul 28 2009, 03:24 PM, said:

He looks like an idiot

Well you're going to be suspended if that's actually what you believe?

#30 User is offline   UISProphet Icon

• Platinum Elite
  • Icon
  • Time Zone: GMT -5 hours

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:01 AM

Don't mind him, he's just that "CanadianBacon" douche from the old days on the criterion forums.

It looks like he's trying to reinvent himself and be a hardcore gangster or something :db: I imagine that must be hard to do when you've been a prepubescent girl for so long :laugh:

Patiently awaits gang signs to be thrown :alancn44:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users