Operation Burnout Forums: Is this Criterion Games last ride on Parardise. - Operation Burnout Forums

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is this Criterion Games last ride on Parardise. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   RamosXtreme Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • PSN ID: ramosxtreme
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:49 AM

Everyone wants to know if BP is coming to a end. Hell so do I because Criterion did say that they were going to continue make DLC. Maybe its just me but I'm pist off that I hear they are just going to drop the game when there is so much more they can do with it. Hell at one time they were talking about planes in the game. Hell you can put boats on the game look at that damn water. I guess im just going to have to get over it and and buy a other great game. They could at least tell us if they are done with the game . Its just kinda rude to just drop everyone . What the hell we are the ones that made that game so damn famous. With out the players BP would have been just an other game or even worst a game you want to trade in for an other. I know one thing that started BP down fall. WHEN THEY TOOK OUT CUSTOM RANK RACING!!!!. Well if this is all true then I have only this to say.

Thanks to everyone..... The good racers and the bad ones and the cheaters lol. We are the ones that made this game fun. I made lots of great buddies online. Its been real!

This post has been edited by RamosXtreme: 29 July 2009 - 02:00 AM

#2 User is offline   burnout_blaster Icon

• Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • PSN ID: summitblaster

Posted 28 July 2009 - 02:50 AM

I agree with you totally Ive found alot of cool people online and had some great experiences in sad to see burnout go. :poo:

#3 User is offline   Prowler690 Icon

• Dangerous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • PSN ID: Prowler690

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:34 AM

View PostRamosXtreme, on Jul 28 2009, 01:49 AM, said:

Everyone wants to know if BP is coming to a end. Hell so do I because Criterion did say that they were going to continue make DLC. Maybe its just me but I'm pist off that I hear they are just going to drop the game when there is so much more they can do with it. Hell at one time they were talking about plains in the game. Hell you can put boats on the game look at that damn water. I guess im just going to have to get over it and and buy a other great game. They could at least tell us if they are done with the game . Its just kinda rude to just drop everyone . What the hell we are the ones that made that game so damn famous. With out the players BP would have been just an other game or even worst a game you want to trade in for an other. I know one thing that started BP down fall. WHEN THEY TOOK OUT CUSTOM RANK RACING!!!!. Well if this is all true then I have only this to say.

Thanks to everyone..... The good racers and the bad ones and the cheaters lol. We are the ones that made this game fun. I made lots of great buddies online. Its been real!

:db:

#4 User is offline   hn6 Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip
  • XBox Live Gamertag: hn6

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:48 AM

... at one time they were talking about plains in the game.
There are plains on the island. :smartass:

#5 User is offline   aintsaint Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip
  • PSN ID: aintsaint

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:49 AM

View PostProwler690, on Jul 28 2009, 06:34 PM, said:

Everyone wants to know if BP is coming to a end. Hell so do I because Criterion did say that they were going to continue make DLC. Maybe its just me but I'm pist off that I hear they are just going to drop the game when there is so much more they can do with it. Hell at one time they were talking about plains in the game. Hell you can put boats on the game look at that damn water. I guess im just going to have to get over it and and buy a other great game. They could at least tell us if they are done with the game . Its just kinda rude to just drop everyone . What the hell we are the ones that made that game so damn famous. With out the players BP would have been just an other game or even worst a game you want to trade in for an other. I know one thing that started BP down fall. WHEN THEY TOOK OUT CUSTOM RANK RACING!!!!. Well if this is all true then I have only this to say.

:db:

:db: :db: Three strikes ! ya out

#6 User is offline   JustBecauz Icon

• Dangerous Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • PSN ID: JustBecauz
  • Time Zone: GMT -10 hours

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:12 AM

nice little rant, spoke what has been discussed many a times efore... ummm... guess that's my 2 cents.

#7 User is offline   ElvenAvenger Icon

• Elite Member
  • Icon
  • PC Gamertag: ElvenAvenger
  • Time Zone: GMT -2 hours

Post icon  Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:52 AM

:db::db::db: tripple facepalm! if we are the ones that MADE the game FUN, then why won't Criterion learn from us? afterall we MADE it. :confused: they just probably listen to EA's marketing tactics and will spam us with DLC_HYPE_UP news stories sometime in near future, and meantime they will do the same for PC DLC, while Criterion is good, EA just plainly wants MONEY :smartass: whatever gives them money, is a good thing for them.

#8 User is offline   thatGuyinTheTVR Icon

• Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Banned
  • PSN ID: carbonfiberworm7

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:16 PM

:db: Is this shit done? I'm tired of hearing it.

#9 User is offline   Le Mans Racer Icon

• Insane Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • XBox Live Gamertag: Le Mans Racer
  • PSN ID: LeMansRacer
  • PC Gamertag: LeMansRacer

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:36 PM

:db: Paradise doesn't end because Criterion have stopped the uprising of new content. Paradise only ends when people stop playing it all together, You can still get an online game on Burnout 3. So what does that say about Paradise?

#10 User is offline   menace-kunt13 Icon

• Unsafe Member
  • PipPip
  • PSN ID: Menace-kunt13

Posted 28 July 2009 - 05:40 PM

FFS this topics worse than something I'd post. :db:

This post has been edited by menace-kunt13: 28 July 2009 - 05:40 PM

#11 User is offline   drbullit_alt Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip
  • PSN ID: drbullit_alt

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:13 PM

Totally agree with you man. Criterion ruined this game for me when they took out custom routes. Yes we still had all the French cheats pre-cagney but there wasn't as many as there are now screwing up the leaderboards. Oh yeah these French cheats are also srewing up the route times leaderboards as well which is really annoying for me since i have a lot of good legit times.

#12 User is offline   NitroMidgets Icon

• Insane Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • PSN ID: NitroMidgets

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:20 PM

I played the game again this weekend. It was briefly but I did play. Even managed to tear a bus a new one. Knocked the front and rear doors off of the one side and managed to hit it hard enough that it rolled off the road and onto the beach on BSI. Even got a couple photos of it to post up later on. Sure it tore the crap out of my Olympus but it was good fun.

:db: I stopped playing the game just short of one smash left on the Island. I went back into the game and the damn gate was right next to the junk yard it started me at. I admit to feeling stupid for stopping just short of the one smash.

#13 User is offline   drbullit Icon

• Unsafe Member
  • PipPip
  • PSN ID: drbullit_alt

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:45 PM

View Postdrbullit_alt, on Jul 28 2009, 08:13 PM, said:

Totally agree with you man. Criterion ruined this game for me when they took out custom routes. Yes we still had all the French cheats pre-cagney but there wasn't as many as there are now screwing up the leaderboards. Oh yeah these French cheats are also srewing up the route times leaderboards as well which is really annoying for me since i have a lot of good legit times.

your times? am sorry but you have done nothing, stop acting as if your me i have put alot of hard work into those times and you think your taking all the credit, if you really think you are me please post your king of the roads times and i will post mine.

also i don't think BP will die people are still buying it and for them it's only just started.

This post has been edited by drbullit: 28 July 2009 - 09:07 PM

#14 User is offline   Le Mans Racer Icon

• Insane Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • XBox Live Gamertag: Le Mans Racer
  • PSN ID: LeMansRacer
  • PC Gamertag: LeMansRacer

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:47 PM

I smell a sitcom!

#15 User is offline   Samnharrod Icon

• Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • PSN ID: Samnharrod

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:03 PM

Yeah ok, if they dont make any new DLC its a bit of a bummer because it makes things a bit funner for a couple more days/weeks. But sometimes DLC can spoil the game i mean, if you want to try something with the ordinary cars its a bit of a challenge but say for e.g when you have the power and the boost behind that XHR you could do it MILES easier.(Say freeburn challenges?)

But anyway. BP Wont die until the next game or even after that, i know people that have been on burnout revenge since i got BP

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users