• You cannot reply to this topic

Unlocking the last 2 cars

#1 User is offline   Methusalem Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:17 AM

Hi, fellow Burners!

I need some advice on how to unlock the last two cars in Burnout 2: 1997 Eclipse and 2001 Focus SVT. According to "the Web", it's rather simple:
"Complete the Custom championship two times and get best score possible in the races to unlock the 1997 Eclipse and 2001 Focus SVT."
I now have run the Custom Championship several times and high scores on all tracks, in all categories (except time attack and crash mode), but no new vehicles available. Does it actually mean that in each single race, I have to reach a new high score? Or a "best time" (really "best" or just "top 5")? That would be practically impossible, especially considering that my high scores are already pretty good (for me, at least).
Have any of you unlocked these cars and can tell me how? Or possibly direct me somewhere else where I can solve this?
Thanks in advance,
Methusalem

#2 User is offline   ProBoz Icon

• Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • XBox Live Gamertag: ProBoz

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:53 PM

View PostMethusalem, on Aug 15 2007, 07:17 AM, said:

Hi, fellow Burners!

I need some advice on how to unlock the last two cars in Burnout 2: 1997 Eclipse and 2001 Focus SVT. According to "the Web", it's rather simple:
"Complete the Custom championship two times and get best score possible in the races to unlock the 1997 Eclipse and 2001 Focus SVT."
I now have run the Custom Championship several times and high scores on all tracks, in all categories (except time attack and crash mode), but no new vehicles available. Does it actually mean that in each single race, I have to reach a new high score? Or a "best time" (really "best" or just "top 5")? That would be practically impossible, especially considering that my high scores are already pretty good (for me, at least).
Have any of you unlocked these cars and can tell me how? Or possibly direct me somewhere else where I can solve this?
Thanks in advance,
Methusalem

I am not sure about what cars you are talking about....Memory is bad. It may also have to do with the fact that I have the GCN version, too. :excl:

#3 User is offline   Hydro aardvark Icon

• Harmless Member
  • Pip
  • XBox Live Gamertag: HYDROAARDVARK13
  • Time Zone: GMT

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:19 PM

I'm pretty sure unlocking those cars are just an internet rumor. I've heard several people claim that they have unlocked them, but ive never seen any pictures or videos to prove their existance. Also you cant find them on operstion Burnout or the Burnout wiki.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users