Operation Burnout Forums: Video Guide To Unlock The Euro Circuit Racer - Operation Burnout Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Video Guide To Unlock The Euro Circuit Racer you can get 2 bus, 2 tram & 2 trailer takedowns in a couple hours

#1 User is offline   Fnord Icon

• Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:40 AM

Youtube Tutorial Vid to Unlock the Euro

I am sure a lot of you struggled to finish off the takedown trophies. Everyone I've ever spoken to had one of those 2 x takedowns as the last one to do. Those new to Burnout 3 on the 360 are unlikely to put the time and effort needed into unlocking the Euro. Most go online without even playing the world tour at all and don't even have the super assassin (150 takedowns).

With this anybody can get the hard part of the Euro out of the way in a couple of hours. Hopefully less if they have already done the other bits.

I have a lot of Burnout vids on Youtube and I often get people requesting help with unlocking the Euro. Rather than help one person at a time this is for everyone. So let me know if it's useful.

#2 User is offline   I_Will_Take_You_Out Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Time Zone: GMT +2 hours

Posted 30 March 2008 - 09:41 AM

That was really helpful video! :)

But I'm also stuck at getting 15 takedowns in a race. What is best track to get 15 takedowns in a race? I have tried Tropical Drive and Downtown.. Almost every track..

#3 User is offline   Fnord Icon

• Offensive Member
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:57 AM

View PostI_Will_Take_You_Out, on Mar 30 2008, 10:41 AM, said:

But I'm also stuck at getting 15 takedowns in a race. What is best track to get 15 takedowns in a race? I have tried Tropical Drive and Downtown.. Almost every track..

Well, if you use that same waterfront track, as you see you get 3 laps so that's only 5 takedowns per lap on average. Try and just follow close behind and you will get many psyche outs, or if you don't boost constantly do it just before you hit them.

Using a light car series like a coupe wil make it even easier.

#4 User is offline   I_Will_Take_You_Out Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:11 PM

View PostFnord, on Mar 30 2008, 10:57 AM, said:

View PostI_Will_Take_You_Out, on Mar 30 2008, 10:41 AM, said:

Well, if you use that same waterfront track, as you see you get 3 laps so that's only 5 takedowns per lap on average. Try and just follow close behind and you will get many psyche outs, or if you don't boost constantly do it just before you hit them.

Using a light car series like a coupe wil make it even easier.

Alright. I'll try that. :)

#5 User is offline   I_Will_Take_You_Out Icon

• Reckless Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 March 2008 - 04:12 PM

Well, I got Euro now. :) It just took me few days to get 2 bus, 2 tram and 2 trailer takedowns.

This post has been edited by I_Will_Take_You_Out: 10 April 2008 - 02:40 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users